Veterans Yellow Ribbon Program

military_small military_large
Yellow Ribbon Grants

The University of Miami will award Yellow Ribbon Grants for eligible undergraduate, graduate, law, and medical students for the upcoming academic year.

FATV Portal: Veteran's Benefits

Please note: Undergraduate and Graduate programs offer an unlimited number of Yellow Ribbon grants. The Law School offers a maximum of 15 grants and they are awarded on a first come- first served basis. The Miller School of Medicine offers a maximum of 5 grants and they are awarded on a first come-first served basis. The Yellow Ribbon Grant applies to the Fall and Spring semesters only. The Summer semester/sessions are not covered by this grant. 

In accordance with University policy, veterans’/military benefits and ROTC are considered a resource when calculating eligibility for the institution’s need-based aid programs.

Yellow Ribbon Grant Applications must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar. All information is located on the application form. Additional information regarding this program may be found on the VA website.